The Business Technology Program prepares students for positions in business and industry. This track prepares students specifically for the Health Services industry and provides exposure to a broad range of business theory and skills with an emphasis on Medical Office Management.
- Students use proper medical terms.
- Students evaluate administration of medical organizations.
- Students demonstrate managerial skills.
- Students demonstrate accurate CPT skills.
- Students demonstrate accurate ICD-10 skills.